This quality leather harness is perfect for all disciplines of Carriage driving, durable enough for tough conditions yet attractive for presentation.
Nylon webbing is stitched between the leather of the traces, breeching, etc. for extra strength.
Breast collar, breeching and bridle nose band is padded and lined with soft leather.
Saddle pad has foam filled cushions, holes are oval to prevent tearing and all buckles have stainless steel tongues.
Nose band is fully adjustable, and bridle is tapered in the middle to create more freedom around the ears. This luxury harness is complete with a browband with a chain front, plain browbands can be ordered separately.
Stitches are raced (sunk) into the leather to prevent rubbing and reduce wear.
Standard with anti-slip reins, other reins available on request.
Also available is a breast collar with fixed traces which can be adjusted at the trace end nearest the carriage
Pairs harness carries the same characteristics and is complete with breeching. Nylon webbing is stitched between traces, breast, pole straps and breeching for extra strength.
- Combination: Single – Pairs – Tandem – Team – Random.
- Size: Mini Shetland – Shetland – Pony – Cob – Full – Normandy – Shire
- Color: Black – Black/London – Australian nut-brown – Chestnut
- Please contact us for multiple options.
- Please note that Chestnut is only available by custom order and take 10 weeks to be delivered!
- Please note that Normandy and Shire are custom order
- Also available in Black Patent leather.