Marathon Carriage Single-horse Aroldo
The Marathon carriage Aroldo is a single marathon carriage conforming to FEI rules. This marathon carriage has independent suspension on each wheel, with air suspension and gas shocks. This ensures for the best ride and stability available. This marathon is equipped with independent telescoping shafts. With front, rear and 5th wheel brake it will give you a competitive edge on the marathon course. The wheel size is standard 23 inches behind and 25 inches in front.
- Track width: 125 cm (49.2 inch)
- Round spokes
- Black with red accents
- Black upholstery and red stitching
- Pin striping in red
- Wheel size: 25/23 inch. Pneumatic tires or hard rubber wheels ($1200 extra for both set of wheels)
- Rear disc brakes
- Front disc brakes
- 5th wheel brake with pedal on the floor
- Independent telescoping shafts (Painted black).
- Rear independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Front independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Adjustable rear handle bars
- Adjustable handle bar behind the driver seat
- Storage space under the driver seat
- Dressage seat for cones and dressage test.