Marathon Carriage Single-horse Aroldo
The Marathon carriage Aroldo is a single marathon carriage conforming to FEI rules. This marathon carriage has independent suspension on each wheel, with air suspension and gas shocks. This ensures for the best ride and stability available. This marathon wagon is standard for single but can be fitted for pairs. The wheel size is standard 23 inches behind and 25 inches in front.
We would like to advise you on the all the possibilities for producing this carriage to your specific needs.
- Track width: 125 cm (49.2 inch)
- Round or flat spokes
- Available in various paint color combinations
- Upholstery and stitching available in various colors
- Pin striping in your desired combination
- Wheel size: 25/23 inch. Pneumatic tires or hard rubber wheels
- Rear disc brakes
- Independent telescoping shafts (Painted black).
- Rear independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Front independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Adjustable rear handle bars
- Adjustable handle bar behind the driver seat
- Storage space under the driver seat
The listed price is for the above marathon carriage.
Extra options are but not limited to:
- Spokes made of stainless steel
- Stainless Steel bumper guards
- Various stainless steel frame parts
- Delayed steering
- 5th wheel brake control in the rear (wheel)
- 5th wheel control in front (pedal)
- Drivers seat with suede (seat only)
- Pair adaptor
- Stainless steel telescoping shafts
- Brakes on the front axle
- Single tree in stainless steel
- Metallic paint
- Removable groom seat for dressage and cones
- Tub in stainless steel