Marathon Carriage: Apollo
The Marathon carriage Apollo is a cob to small horse size marathon carriage. This marathon carriage has independent suspension in the rear and a continuous axle with air shocks and gas shock absorber on front. The wheel size is standard 21 inches behind and 23 inches in front.
Ask us about customizing this carriage to your specifications
- Track width: 125 cm (49.2 inch)
- Round or flat spokes
- Available in various paint color combinations
- Upholstery and stitching available in various colors
- Pin striping in your desired combination
- Wheel size: 23/21 inch. Pneumatic tires or hard rubber wheels
- Rear disc brakes
- Independent telescoping shafts (Painted black).
- Rear independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Front independent air suspension with gas shock absorbers.
- Adjustable rear handle bars
- Adjustable handle bar behind the driver seat
- Storage space under the driver seat
The listed price is for the above marathon carriage.
Extra options are but not limited to:
Spokes made of stainless steel
Stainless Steel bumper guards
Various stainless steel frame parts
5th wheel brake control in the rear (wheel)
5th wheel control in front (pedal)
Drivers seat with suede (seat only)
Stainless steel telescoping shafts
Brakes on the front axle
single tree in stainless steel
Removable groom seat for dressage and cones
Tub in stainless steel